Now in its fifth edition, the hugely popular Digital Marketing Excellence: Planning, Optimizing and Integrating Online Marketing is fully updated, keeping you in line with the changes in this dynamic and exciting field and helping you create effective and up-to-date customer-centric digital marketing plans.
A practical guide to creating and executing digital marketing plans, it combines established approaches to marketing planning with the creative use of new digital models and digital tools. It is designed to support both marketers and digital marketers, and students of business or marketing who want a thorough yet practical grounding in digital marketing.
Written by two highly experienced digital marketing consultants, the book shows you how to:
- Draw up an outline digital marketing plan
- Evaluate and apply digital marketing principles and models
- Integrate online and offline communications
- Implement customer-driven digital marketing
- Reduce costly trial and error
- Measure and enhance your digital marketing
- Learn best practices for reaching and engaging your audiences using the key digital marketing platforms like Apple, Facebook, Google and Twitter.
This new edition seamlessly integrates the latest changes in social media technology, including expanded coverage of mobile technology, demonstrating how these new ways to reach customers can be integrated into your marketing plans. It also includes new sections on data analytics, clearly demonstrating how marketers can leverage data to their advantage.
Offering a highly structured and accessible guide to a critical and far-reaching subject, Digital Marketing Excellence, Fifth Edition, provides a vital reference point for all students and managers involved in marketing strategy and implementation.